Creating a mood board allowed me to put all of my ideas down on paper. When creating this I didn't have any sort of plan for the calendar, all I knew is that is was for a company called the nest. The aim of the nest project is support children and families in Bath and North East Somerset by giving away clothes and equipment for 0-5's. Considering the target audience for the calendar is children, I made sure all the content on my mood board was relevant to children. I have included the colour scheme, for this I liked the idea of only including neutral colours to be consistent with the nest website considering the colours are very earthy. As well as this I have jotted down some examples of activities that could potentially be used on each month of the calendar, for example dot to dot, a maze, puzzles and a cross word. I believe all of these activities are suitable for children, they are fun and educational.

No comments:
Post a Comment