Friday, 4 December 2015
James Whetherly Reflection
I really enjoyed listening to James talk to us about all of his industry experiences, he made his presentation fun and interesting therefore I found it easy to engage myself. He began talking about his younger years, including school and university. He then told us about how he started out in the industry and he told us about how he was extremely lucky to work for some of the companies he did. I feel as though throughout James' talk he answered the majority of questions the class wanted to ask him therefore towards the end I was struggling to think of any further questions to ask him. Afterwards we were asked to write a press release and article on James' presentation, we were given the choice of a Q&A article or a feature, I decided the write a feature considering he answered the majority of questions throughout the talk and not at the Q&A session at the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment