I was sat down during my pitch which I regret, this way I look more guarded whereas if I was stood up I would of appeared confident and more enthusiastic. Also because I was sitting down my posture isn’t as good as it could have been.
I believe I was speaking quite loudly however I wish I prepared myself for the pitch a bit more because I stumbled on quite a lot of the words, using a mind map was a good idea because it had all the information there is front of me however I found it slightly difficult because I noticed that I had to keep checking the mind map just so I knew what to say next. I said the word ‘umm’ a lot which doesn’t look very professional at all, it makes me look shy and unsure on the topic. Although that is quite true. I wish I practised in front of myself first because an audience because I was a bit lost for words.
All the information I included on my mind map was relevant however unfortunately I didn’t include it all when I was speaking, I guess this was because I was quite nervous and I had forgotten what I had already said. I did include information about previous work experience and examples to back up my skills which I think is very important because it shows experience. I could have been more persuasive which I regret, I sounded very unsure of what I was saying when really I should have sounded more enthusiastic.
No comments:
Post a Comment