Media, industry and innovation is a course at Brighton university, this course will allow me to study media business, marketing, media management, online journalism and social and mobile media. Studying a range of different platforms will allow me to gain creative, technical and business knowledge.
I believe the skills I have are appropriate for this course, I am a self motivated and independent worker, for example for my final project at college last year I created a podcast about local news stories in bath which got positive feedback. As well as this I have experience with public interaction as I had work experience with the bath chronicle, during my placement I had the opportunity to interview a local politician which got published onto their website.
My personal interests including reading, mainly magazines which gives me a good understanding of journalism. I also enjoy social media which can be linked to online journalism.
This course will benefit me because getting a degree means career opportunities and it will give me transferable skills.
No comments:
Post a Comment