Monday, 12 October 2015
Photoshop
In this lesson we used different lighting setups to take pictures of a muffin, with a couple of the photos we took I used photoshop to be creative. For the first photo I decided to grab a picture of a ladybug, I duplicated the original image and changed the size and rotation to make it look like the bugs were crawling around the muffin. The second time round I decided to use the magic wand tool to remove the background of the muffin photo and placed a picture of a plate on the back layer therefore it looks like the muffin is sat on the plate.
I liked this task however I do not know much about cameras and photoshop so it took me quite a while to get used to them however after having some help from the teacher and other students I managed to get used to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment