Tuesday, 12 January 2016

Goal

I am still unsure of the project I will do for my FMP, whether it will be a book, website or magazine. I would like to produce a piece of work that I am particularly proud of and that informs and entertains others. Overall I am determined to get a distinction because that is the grade I will be proud of and that is what I need to get into the course I am hoping to study at University.

Straight away I wanted to link my idea with topics I will be studying at the University I am hoping to go to. Media and Communications is the course I have applied for which is linked to representations within the industry and multiculturalism, I'll admit that I haven't previously studied these topics in much detail however I would love to learn more about them therefore I believe that choosing one of the topics to focus on for my FMP will allow me to prepare myself.

My goal for my non-existent job is to work in advertisement/marketing or journalism, it will depend on the next few years at University because I will be able to study communications at a higher level which will give me a feel of what platforms I work best with.

Another goal in my life is to maintain a consistent fitness routine, I enjoy going to the gym and keeping fit and I believe carrying this on will allow me to stay focused and positive. Staying happy and looking on the bright side is something that I feel strongly about as well as controlling my thoughts to remain content.

Self-employment 

The thought of being freelance worries me, having to rely on myself to get work done and meet deadlines that I give myself would cause me unnecessary stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment