As well as creating a logo and a business card I have also been working on a CV, for this I have used InDesign and insterted the text from my CV that was originally on a word document. A CV is how you sell yourself to an emplyer therefore it is important that you make an excellent first impression. I made sure that my CV was consistant with the theme of my logo and business card so I stuck to black and white which demonstrates minimalism. The first thing the employer will see is my logo at the top of the page, it stands out and represents me. Under my logo I have included the information on my CV, starting with a personal statement which then leads onto my experience. After that I have listed my previous grades and noted my Duke of Edinburgh award.

No comments:
Post a Comment