Tuesday, 7 June 2016

The Nest Project Reflection

Our aim was to design and create a calender for The Nest Project, a charity that aims to provide new and second hand children's clothes and equipment (age 0-5) free of charge. We planned to give a Christmas gift to the families that come into the nest project, the calender is to enhance and also provide a gift for the families, out project is aimed at Mothers in the Banes area with children ages 0-5 I am proud of the finished calender, the overal look is proffessional and relevent to the target audience; we made sure to stick to the colour brand guidlines to make sure that the calender compliments the charity. Each student helped to create different aspects of the Calender, for example I designed the pages for June and July, for each month, I invented an activity for the children to take part in which is a great way of involving the children considering the The Nest Charity is based around selling and providing children with clothes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment